In challenging economic times, and in times of rebound, companies that offer subscriptions and usage-based business models have the agility to adapt to changing conditions – to survive and thrive.
Free trials, discounts, and bundles can attract and retain customers. But an incorrect product price, an open-ended coupon, or miscalculated consumption will result in under-billing. An expired credit card or missed invoice increases the chance of customer churn. This is revenue leakage.
Strategic enterprise business, finance and IT leaders seek methods to reduce revenue leakage, increase collection success, comply with local laws and maintain positive customer relationships.
Join us to hear:
• Challenges of Subscription and Usage-Based Offers
• Structures for Recurring Revenue Success
• Automation and Connection of Key Systems
• Dexterity to Deal with Exceptions
• Rewards to Client Relationships and the Bottom Line